Public research fund fraud prevention
Criminal accusation window for fraudulent research activities
BionicM Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is based on "Guidelines for dealing with fraudulent activities in research activities" and "Guidelines for managing and monitoring public research funds at research institutions". We are pleased to inform you that we have set up the following contact points for fraudulent activities in research activities related to competitive research funds of the ministry, as well as fraudulent use and receipt of research funds.
[Reception desk for accusations]
BionicM Inc. Business Administration Department
- Mailing Address
- The University of Tokyo Entrepreneur Plaza 203
7-3-1 Hongo Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 1130033, Japan
- hotline*bionicm.com (Please change "*" to an at sign.)
- Points to note
- The accusation covers fraudulent acts in research activities (fabrication, falsification, etc. of research results) and fraudulent use of research funds (private diversion, unintended use) such as public research funds (competitive funds, etc.).
- In principle, please specify the name, affiliation, and contact information of the whistleblower to prevent malicious accusations.
- In making the accusation, please describe in as much detail as possible the researchers / employees, the mode of fraudulent activity / misuse, the grounds for fraudulent use, and specific information on the public research funds that have been misused.
- We will protect the content of the accusation and the confidentiality of the accusator.
- If it turns out that the accusation was malicious, I would like to add that the name of the accusator may be disclosed, disciplinary action, or criminal accusation may occur.
- This window is a reception desk for fraudulent activities in research activities, unauthorized use and receipt of research funds. For inquiries regarding other cases, please contact us on the inquiry page.