BionicM Co Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations, and personal information (personal information) held by the Company, including customers and business partners. Recognizing that it is the social responsibility of a company to properly manage "personal information" defined by Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Protection Law, the same shall apply hereinafter), "personal information" is as follows. We will establish a "protection policy" and strive to protect it.
Established on December 21, 2018
BionicM Co Inc.
CEO Sun Xiaojun
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- When we acquire personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use, limit it to the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use, and acquire it properly and legally.
- 2. Use of personal information
- We will not use the acquired personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without obtaining the consent of the person. However, this does not apply when required by law or for the protection of human life, body or property.
- 3. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
- We will disclose and provide the acquired personal information to third parties (including those outside Japan), except when we outsource the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. I will not do it. However, if there is the consent of the customer, if it is required by law, if it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person, a third party (outside Japan) This does not apply when providing personal information to (including those who are in).
- 4. Compliance with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information
- We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
- 5. Management of personal information and implementation of security management measures
- In order to properly store and manage personal information and prevent leakage, loss, damage, etc. of personal information, we specify personal information handled by our company, appoint an administrator, and systematically, humanly, and physically. We will take technical and technical safety measures. In addition, if a problem occurs, we will take corrective action immediately.
- 6. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
- We will respond appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of the acquired personal information from the person himself / herself. In addition, we will respond appropriately to complaints and consultations regarding personal information. For inquiries, please contact the following window.
- 7. Continuous improvement
- We will make continuous improvements and may change the personal information protection policy as necessary for the proper use and protection of personal information. We will notify you of the changed personal information protection policy by notifying you or posting it on our website or other easy-to-understand methods.
- 1. Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information provided to us will be used for the purposes specified for each of the following categories of customers, business partners, etc. We will not use it for any purpose other than the following without obtaining the consent of the person. However, the Company may change such purpose of use to the extent reasonably recognized as having relevance to the purpose of use before the change, and if it changes, notify the customer or operate the Company. We will publish it by posting it on our website or by other easy-to-understand methods.
- (1) Personal information of the person who requested materials, inquiries, requests, orders, newsletter registration, user registration, repair requests, etc.
- - For inquiries, test drive / order support, catalogs, e-mail newsletters, DM, etc.
- - To formulate measures to improve customer satisfaction, such as inquiries about past inquiries, after-sales service, and repair support.
- - For accurate response at the contact desk and improvement of response quality
- - To request cooperation in questionnaires and send alert information about products
- - For information on event information, information on various benefits, or sending
- - For sales activities of sales agents
- (2) Personal information of customers who participated in events sponsored or sponsored by our company
- - For information on events to be held and related events
- (3) Personal information of those who received questionnaires, user surveys, monitor surveys, etc.
- - For product planning, R & D, quality improvement and formulation of customer satisfaction improvement measures
- (4) Personal information of business partners
- - For business communication and shipping of materials
- (5) Personal information regarding recruitment
- - Recruitment availability / For business communication
- (6) Personal information about employees and retirees
- - Personnel and labor management of employees, business management, health management, security management
- (7) Specific personal information
- - For administrative procedures for social security and tax
- (8) Others
- - For the purpose of use specified at the time of personal information acquisition
- * The personal information subject to disclosure by our company is the same as the above personal information.
- 5. Acquisition of personal information from the person by a method other than direct writing
- We may obtain personal information from the person by a method other than direct writing. For example, you may get it by the following method.
- (1) When recording the contents of a call
- (2) When taking photos and videos
- (3) When recording the contents of the interview
- (4) When talking in an interview or interview
- 6. Disclaimer
- Content and URLs on this website are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Regardless of the reason, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the change of information and the interruption or suspension of the operation of this website.
- 7. Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- Unless otherwise specified, the use of this website and matters related to this website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In addition, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance for all disputes related to this website.
- 8. Contact point for inquiries regarding personal information
- Inquiries regarding personal information will be accepted at the following window.
- [contact information]
- BionicM Inc. Personal information inquiry window
(Please change "*" to an at sign.)
The copyright of the content (text, materials, images, sounds, etc.) on this website is owned by BionicM Co., Ltd. or a third party. It is prohibited to copy, divert, sell, or otherwise use the contents of this website without permission, regardless of whether it is for-profit, non-profit, or intranet.
About trademark rights
The rights regarding trade names, trademarks, marks, logo marks, etc. used on this website are owned by BionicM Co., Ltd. or a third party and are protected by the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other laws. These cannot be used without the permission of each right holder.